Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/26

Photobucket

"I want you to go away"
"why is that my dear?"
"because you remind me of everything that is wrong with me"


I don’t wish to win the lottery, why on earth would I want to be stoned to death.

He gathered all of the noise makers, and we danced like the maenads did for Dionysus. There were pictures of your dead grandfather all over the ground, and I didn’t want you to see them so I hid them underneath the couch. When I first met your grandfather we were dressed in black, and he said we looked like the 60’s.

Sometimes everybody needs a good cry, but what would I do then?


He took me to meet his father on Saturday of 2004. His father’s wife took my coat and we all sat to watch the evening news. He reached for my hand when the news man talked about a child being put in a bag and dying in a dumpster. I didn’t like the news reports, I preferred watching men cry on the futbol field with a black and white ball. This only lasted a little while like a predicted because once he saw the episodes i would encounter the earth stopped moving and those days i wasn't so lovely.

No comments: