Monday, June 23, 2008

6/23




I've lost my mind, somewhere on that walk this morning. It might have been the heatwave but all I could do was crawl into the couch with the air conditioner on FULL BLAST. I listened to BE KIND REWIND in the backround as I slept and had these beautiful Michel Gondry type dreams. They consisted of little things moving, you know what type of little things, very small bright blue objects and a typewriter that turned into a spider. In the yester-evening some people came over and we had after hours talks about global warming and geography. Ryan played the guitar and he sings really pretty. I've been listening to Leonard Cohen all day, he makes me want to be a better person. The kind of person you write ridiculously beautiful songs about/for. I've been thinking alot about it and it never seems to leave my mind. YOUR BRAIN IS REALLY SOMETHING.

No comments: